- Indian Textile Ecosystem has over 200,000 entities competing in a USD 138 Bn Market.
- SME’s forming 86% of this Market are marginalized and undeserved.
- B2B Buyers struggle with limited choice, narrow access, unoptimized prices and Trust issues.
- B2B Sellers face Limited reach, inconsistent orders, unsold inventories, sub-optimal pricing and Payment delays.
- TradeUNO bridges this gap for both Buyers & Sellers, via India’s first curated B2B Marketplace.
- We catering to entire Textile value-chain which includes Yarn, Fabrics, Home Textiles, PVC & Luggage Fabrics.
- Marketplace leverages Supply-chain efficiencies, Technology & Network effects to help SMEs source & sell better.
To be the Force Multiplier for the Indian Textile SME Sector – providing Marketplace of choice where SMEs can Buy/Sell online, without barriers or restrictions.
We strive to offer our customers curated experience, wide selection, best value - through a risk free, tech-enabled Marketplace.
About Our Founders
Sanjeev Goel (Founder & CEO)
Sanjeev Goel is M. Tech from IIT-Delhi, with Executive MBA (GLP) from Duke University. He has 28+ years of Leadership experience through stints in BPL, BILT, Hindalco, Novelis, Nuvo, ABOF, Aditya Birla Group. His last assignment was as Global CIO-IT Integration at Aditya Birla Group.
Sanjeev handles overall Business Strategy, Research & Analytics, Go-to-Market Initiatives, Working Capital, Financial health, Performance metrics and Fund-Raising initiatives.
Ankur Aggarwal (Founder & CEO)
Ankur Aggarwal is SASMIRA alumni, with MBA in Marketing from Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Ankur has 12+ years of Technical and SCM experience in Textiles, with an extensive network in the Textile Sector.
Ankur manages Marketplace Operations – Due Diligence, Onboarding, Certifications, Procurement, Sales, Fulfilment, Value Added Services, Customer Relations, Accounting & Collections.