Terms and condition
TradeUNO.com is Game Changer’s eCommerce/SAAS Platform which is envisioned to connect people who are willing to buy and people who are willing to sell/supply fabrics and textiles. TradeUNO shall merely facilitate a transaction of buying and selling between two such entities/individuals.
The service(s) or a product(s) and information displayed on the Site is an "invitation to offer" to the User. Your order for purchase of either service(s) or product(s) constitutes an "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. TradeUNO reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied to us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your instruction and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the instruction accordingly for provision of services(s) or products(s). Our acceptance of your instructions for either rendition of services or provision of any product will take place upon rendition of service(s) or dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of TradeUNO.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) or rendition of services ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. Similarly, no act or omission of TradeUNO prior to the actual rendition of services shall constitute acceptance of your offer. A Person who cannot enter into legally binding contract in accordance with the provisions of the Contract Act, 1872 including person below the age of 18 years or of unsound mind and un-discharged insolvents etc. are not entitled to use the Site.
Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to get engaged with this Site and have no permission to call for any services or products or to buy or supply through this Site.
As a condition of purchase, TradeUNO requires your consent to send you administrative and promotional emails / SMS/ phone calls. We will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about our services and products and promotional offers. [You can opt-out of our promotional emails anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email correspondences].
By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase service(s) or product(s) you have selected based on the terms and conditions mentioned hereunder.
You are required to create an account to purchase any services or products from our Site. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders, view your past purchases, and modify your preferences.
1. SERVICES The Site acts as an online B2B Platform to connect manufacturers, suppliers and buyers. It acts as the facilitator for the purposes of buying and selling among such manufacturers, suppliers and buyers. Users are required to pay membership fee and other charges for usage of Site, which will be informed to the Users subject to nature and type of services requested. Upon registering as a buyer or supplier with the Site, you permit us, to the extent permissible under the applicable law, to send you regular updates via email/ sms/ phone call or any other means regarding our services and products offerings.
- The terms and conditions apply to every User of this Site.
- The use of this Site is personal to the Users and cannot be transferred to any other person or entity.
- TradeUNO is not responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User's password(s), if any.
- TradeUNO is not responsible for interruptions in internet services and for the data lost while transmitting information lost on the internet.
- You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of TradeUNO, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time.
- TradeUNO has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use.
- TradeUNO reserves the right, at all times, to discontinue or modify any of the Terms and Conditions as may be deemed necessary or desirable without prior notification to the User.
3. USER ELIGIBILITY The Service is not available to:
- The person who is below 18 years of age
- The person is of unsound mind
- The person is suspended or removed from the Site for any reason whatsoever
Additionally, User is prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring their accounts with TradeUNO to any third party.
4. USER ACCOUNT In consideration of your use of the Site, you declare that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the applicable law and will only use the Site for legitimate transactions for which you are legally authorized to act for and undertake such transactions. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your company/partnership firm/sole proprietorship, as applicable, on any request for such information is prompted by the Site. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or TradeUNO has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete,
The foregoing provisions of this Section apply equally to and are for the benefit of TradeUNO, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
6. LICENSE, LICENSE DISCLAIMER AND SITE ACCESS TradeUNO grants you a limited usage rights to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This usage rights does not include any downloading or copying of any kind of information for the benefit of another individual, vendor, organization or any other third party and for any commercial use; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as, the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in TradeUNO's sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on TradeUNO's infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by TradeUNO to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or usage rights granted to you by TradeUNO. By using the Site, you agree not to use this Site or its contents for any commercial purpose; (ii) make any speculative, false, or fraudulent transaction or any transaction in anticipation of demand; and (iii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission. In the event, you do so, you shall be liable of an appropriate legal action and TradeUNO may institute appropriate legal proceedings to claim damages, which will be in addition to suspension or termination of your accounts.
7. USER EQUIPMENT TradeUNO is not responsible for obtaining and maintaining telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of this Site and all charges related thereto. TradeUNO shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User's equipment resulting from the use of this Site.
10. LICENSE GRANT By posting communications on or through this Site, User shall be deemed to have granted to TradeUNO a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sub license such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licensees.
11. FRAUDULENT /DECLINED TRANSACTIONS Please note that there may be certain instruction to remit payments or seek rendition of services that TradeUNO is unable to accept, shall be cancelled. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. We may also require additional verification's or information before accepting any instruction or registering you on our Site as either a supplier or a buyer.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TradeUNO, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and uninterrupted. Consequently, TradeUNO assumes no liability of whatsoever nature for any monetary or other damages suffered by you because of any the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site. You expressly understand and agree that TradeUNO and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if TradeUNO has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the Site, sale and supply of products content or any related goods and services.
This limitation of liability section shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any of the documents including, but not limited to, any policy referred herein and policy published on the Site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
The User, further with immediate effect, waives any right which had accrued to him from using the Site to initiate any legal action against TradeUNO. User also acknowledges that the credibility of a supplier or a buyer as applicable, is based on the information that is provided to TradeUNO. In case the credibility of a supplier or a buyer on the Site is not found to be correct, TradeUNO shall not be responsible for any claims or liabilities. TradeUNO, in any event, is not responsible for any default in payment against products purchased from the supplier and the supplier shall have exclusive right to initiate proceedings against the buyer. TradeUNO does provide the necessary information and support to the supplier. However, supplier shall not make any claim against TradeUNO and shall conduct an independent due diligence of the buyer before lending it to him.
15. SEVERABILITY If any of the terms mentioned herein shall be deemed void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the enforceability of any remaining provision.
16. CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION TradeUNO will communicate with you through any of the mode using email, SMS and telephone or all of them or any other mode. User must provide a valid email address and contact telephone or mobile number to TradeUNO for this purpose.
When you use the Site or send emails to TradeUNO, you are communicating with TradeUNO.com electronically. You consent to receive communications from TradeUNO electronically.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
17. SITE-PROVIDED EMAIL AND POSTINGS The Site may provide Users with the ability to send email messages to other Users and non-Users and to post messages on the Site. TradeUNO is under no obligation to review any messages; information or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by Users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings.
You understand and agree not to use any functionality provided by the Site to post content or initiate communications that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Impersonate others or provide any kind of false information.
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, PAN card numbers, account numbers, addresses, or references.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
19. LINKS The Site or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Since TradeUNO has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that TradeUNO is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that TradeUNO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
20. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS Access to and use of password protected and secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized Users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to appropriate legal action.
21. USER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- You acknowledge that TradeUNO is not at all responsible for any claim or damage in case, either, the supplier has not supplied goods or buyer has not paid towards the purchase.
- You acknowledge that TradeUNO in no manner warrants or guarantees the performance of any third party service provider that is providing services through TradeUNO.com.
- You acknowledge that TradeUNO in no manner warrants and guarantees that the buyers and suppliers have provided all the information on the Site which is true and correct including their address, phone numbers etc.
- You acknowledge that TradeUNO in no manner responsible for any claim of money or damages in the event the supplier has not supplied goods or buyer has not paid towards the purchase.
- You acknowledge that TradeUNO is in no manner responsible for any claim of money or damages in the event the supplier has not supplied goods or buyer has not paid towards the purchase.
- You acknowledge that you are aware of all your rights, duties and applicability of various applicable law including but not limited to buying and selling of products posted on the Site.
23. MONITORING In case any User commits fraud or defaults payment, TradeUNO shall in its own discretion decide as to whether such a person should be prohibited from using the Site.
26. TRADEMARKS The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of TradeUNO and its affiliates or the seller posting their products on the Site . Users are prohibited from using any Marks without the written permission of TradeUNO unless that User, being the seller may have ownership of the Mark or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site ("Content") is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
27. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS TradeUNO reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its Service without informing you. You should check our Site for any updated Terms and Conditions.
28. MISCELLANEOUS If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. From time to time TradeUNO may offer special promotional offers which may or may not apply to your TradeUNO account. To avail of such promotional offers, you agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions for these special offers which are laid down by TradeUNO.