Shipping and Refund Policies
- The order is usually processed and shipped within 2 business days if you choose Standard shipping. Orders placed with Premium or Express shipping will be shipped the next business day.
- The delivery of your order depends upon your location, the supplier’s location and the mode of shipment. Based on these factors, your order can be delivered in, as little as, 48 hours to 15 days.
- If the products you have selected are currently not in stock we will give you an expected shipping time at checkout or by a follow-up email.
- The products you order may be from several different sellers at different locations across India. In this case, the items will arrive separately. You will not incur additional shipping charges under these circumstances. Your original shipping charge will simply be split across the multiple packages when your order is charged.
- If you choose to ship to multiple addresses we will charge an additional fee.
- Most orders are delivered within 10 days from the date of invoice. However, there may be delay in delivering to remote areas / villages and other towns as delivery is purely vested with courier companies.
- If you wish to purchase multiple items and ship them to two or more different addresses, please place them as different orders.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the shipper’s reference number (airway bill number/docket number) through email.
- We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the goods to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
- TradeUNO is committed to deliver the goods to you in time and in good condition. However, TradeUNO has limited liability in case of any loss of goods during transit. The carrier will bear any loss in transit only to an extent of a limit that may change from time to time.
- We reserve the right to release your purchase information to local, state, central or international law enforcement officials when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or when required to, by order of a Court or authorized administrative agency.
- Octroi or entry tax if any will be incurred by the customer.
- We do ship internationally.
Return, Refund and Exchange Policy
TradeUNO will pick up and issue credit for unused merchandise purchased from us, if the product is currently stocked, received in good condition for resale and within a reasonable amount of time from the original sale date. If applicable, any restocking or shipping charges incurred will be incurred by the buyer, and may be deducted from the credit total. TradeUNO reserves the right to determine if credit, or what amount of credit, will be issued for any given situation.
Cancellation of Orders and Refunds
When you choose products and pay for them on our website, it is deemed to be a confirmed order. An order can be cancelled through email before your goods are shipped. We accept to cancel your order only if we receive such communication and acknowledge the same before shipping your order.
When an order cancellation is accepted by us, we would refund the amount paid to your account. All refunds are subject to normal banking procedures.
Request related to cancellation must be submitted to Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org On receipt of your request, we will contact you for issues on cancellation and will advise you related to further process. Until you don't get cancellation code from our team, your cancellation won't be considered valid.
Cancellation of Membership Subscription
Members may cancel/opt-out of the membership at any point throughout their annual subscription. Members may also cancel their renewal within 30 days of the Renewal Date, at no cost. To cancel any Membership Product, Members must inform TradeUNO in writing/by emailing email@example.com. Any cancellation by Members must be in writing and a full refund will be given only if this is received by TradeUNO within 14 working days of the date of purchase.
Refund against Out of Stock items
TradeUNO is committed to ensure availability and accuracy of inventory exhibited on the website. However, if we are unable to ship your purchased items due to unavailability or damage, we will inform you within 2 days of your purchase date and process a refund to your account. All refunds are subject to normal banking procedures.
Refunds and Wrong Products
If you receive the order that is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown, we will refund the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Refunds and Exchange
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will exchange the goods provided that they are unused, in their original condition, and carry all original labels and tags. Exchanges must be made within 7 days of delivery, and only one exchange per item is permitted. Goods should be returned in the original packaging and the invoice enclosed with your order should also be returned. Our decision regarding the condition of returned goods shall be final. Shipping charges cannot be refunded and return shipping charges shall be incurred by the buyer.
Return shipping charges would be incurred by TradeUNO only in case of wrong product shipment.
TradeUNO does not offer any reimbursement and refunds for transaction charges (and/or bank charges), amount paid to third parties, for the services already rendered or any other miscellaneous charges, that are non-recoverable for TradeUNO.com